Microsoft 365 Business Basic (Nonprofit Staff Pricing) (formerly Microsoft Office 365 Business Essentials (Nonprofit Staff Pricing)).
Taking your business to the cloud is easy with Microsoft 365 Business Basic. Access your familiar Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, collaborate with co-workers on SharePoint and Lync, and send and receive emails over the world's leading email application - all securely over any PC, tablet, or smartphone.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic is perfect for small and medium-sized businesses interested in enabling their users with greater productivity, efficiency, and security while eliminating the hassles of managing on-premises hardware and applications.
- Get work done from anywhere: Whether users are offline or online, they can access and work with the most up-to-date versions of the files and tools they need to get things done - on virtually any device.
- Unmatched collaboration: Business-class email, shared calendars, instant messaging, web conferencing, and access to documents stored in the cloud.
- Reduce capital expenditures: Enjoy the benefits of moving to the cloud and transforming your capital expenditures to operating expenses, with no large up-front costs.
- Scale to fit your business: Easily grows with your business, and you're able to license only what you need.
- Always on, always up-to-date: With Microsoft 365 in the cloud, it's always up-to-date, and there are never patches or software upgrades to be dealt with.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic is a robust package that serves up to 300 users and includes:
- Business-class email hosting with a 50 GB mailbox
- Web versions only of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- HD video conferencing
- 1 TB of file storage per user
- Guaranteed uptime SLA of 99.9%
- Active Directory integration
- Accessible across PCs, Macs, Android tablets and phones, iPad, and iPhone.
Microsoft Security Defaults
Microsoft began turning Security Defaults on for all net new customer tenants on Feb. 29, 2020, and as a result, multifactor authentication (MFA) is turned on for those customers. Generally, Security Defaults are only a hard requirement for Partner tenants and not customer tenants. To turn the Defaults off for your customer, go to Admin Centers>Azure Active Directory>Azure Active Directory (Again)>Properties>Manage Security Defaults>Toggle to NoFeatures
- 1 TB file storage and sharing
- Web versions of key Office apps
- Complimentary support
- Active Directory
- Video conferencing
- Supports BYOD across multiple devices
- Anywhere, anytime access to apps
- Reduces capital expenditures
- Scales to fit your business needs
- Continually updated, never grows obsolete