SkyKick Cloud Backup Suite for Office 365
SkyKick Cloud Backup Suite for Office 365 empowers your customers to get the most out of their Office 365 investment by protecting their data across the productivity suite’s powerful tools for communication, collaboration, and content creation. Cloud Backup picks up where Office 365 leaves off to that customers can quickly and easily restore lost, deleted, or corrupted data.
The Backup suite offers the most complete Office 365 backup solution, with data protection that extends to:
- Exchange Online Backup: Email, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes, journals, public folders
- SharePoint Backup: Site Collections, subsites, lists, folders, files, versions
- OneDrive for Business Backup: Full account, folders, files, versions
- Groups and Teams Backup: Conversations, Calendar, Files, Notebook, Modern Team Sites
SkyKick Cloud Backup provides full restore of sites, subsites, lists, mailboxes, OneDrive for Business accounts, Office 365 Groups, in addition to point-in-time restore of mailboxes and OneDrive for Business accounts.
The backup service is reliable and secure, using industry-leading 256-bit encryption at rest and 128-bit in transit.
SkyKick backs up all customer data to Microsoft Azure. Partners or customers can choose from eight Microsoft data centers worldwide, or they can opt to back up to their own instance of Azure.
SkyKick Cloud Backup Cloud Backup delivers an important service for partners that is easy to sell, low-cost to support, delivers predictable profitability, and is designed for partner success. It’s easy to implement and support, delivers a great customer experience, and includes free phone and email support.
With the service in place, rapid restores of data get your customers back on track quickly, and self-service options across a partner-brandable platform make it even easier.
Partners can make the SkyKick migration and backup processes more efficient with the free SkyKick Migration Planner functionality. SkyKick Discovery enables partners to easily get licenses, domains, and DNS info on the customer, just by entering their email address and password here. This optional feature enables partners to perform a discovery on their source environment (for migrations) or the destination tenant domain (for backup orders).Features
- Six-times daily backups of Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365 Groups, and Microsoft Teams.
- Multiple bulk and individual restore options.
- Full restore of sites, subsites, lists, mailboxes, OneDrive for Business accounts, and Office 365 Groups.
- Granular restore of emails, files, versions, list items, and conversations.
- Point-in-time restore of mailboxes and OneDrive for Business accounts.
- Easy setup and use.
- The great end customer experience.
- Provides partners with a significant add-on for in-demand Office 365 services.